A new trailer for Starfield was released on August 31, 2023, and it does showcase the game’s character creation system. The trailer shows players how they can customize their character’s appearance, skills, and backstory.
Here are some of the things you can customize in Starfield’s character creation system:
- Appearance: You can customize your character’s face, hair, skin, and body type. You can also choose their voice and even their walk style.
- Skills: You can choose your character’s starting skills, which will affect how they play the game. For example, you can choose to be a skilled engineer, a powerful warrior, or a cunning hacker.
- Backstory: You can choose your character’s backstory, which will give them unique perks and abilities. For example, if you choose to be a former soldier, you might start the game with a higher level of combat skills.
The character creation system in Starfield is said to be the most in-depth and customizable one that Bethesda has ever created. It will allow players to create truly unique characters that reflect their own personal playstyles.
Here are some of the reactions to the new trailer:
- “The character creation looks amazing! I can’t wait to spend hours creating my perfect character.”
- “I’m so excited to choose my character’s backstory. It’s going to have a big impact on how I play the game.”
- “This is the most in-depth character creation system I’ve ever seen in a Bethesda game. I can’t wait to see what I can create.”
The character creation system in Starfield is one of the most anticipated features of the game. It will allow players to create truly unique characters that will help them immerse themselves in the game world.