The official launch trailer for Affogato looks like a really interesting game that combines elements of café management, reverse tower defense, and coffee artistry.
In the trailer, we see the protagonist, a young sorceress named Affogato, managing a café in a city teeming with magic. She serves customers who have intriguing stories and inner battles, and she uses her magic to help them triumph over their demons.
The trailer also shows off the game’s reverse tower defense battles. In these battles, Affogato must defend her café from waves of enemies by using her magic and the power of coffee. She can use Witch Cards to summon allies, brew powerful potions, and create traps to defeat her enemies.
Affogato looks like a beautiful and unique game with a lot of potential. I’m definitely interested in checking it out.
Here are some of the key features of Affogato:
- A blend of café management, reverse tower defense, and coffee artistry.
- A story-rich RPG with an engaging narrative and beautiful anime aesthetics.
- 30 strategically-designed reverse tower defense levels.
- Over 20 unique coffee recipes to master.
- An impressive selection of Witch Cards to collect and use.
- At least 10 hours of engaging gameplay.
Affogato is available now on Steam.