Here are the all the changes revealed in the Splatoon 3 Drizzle Season 2023 Version 5.0 update:
- New weapons:
- Splat Charger: A long-range charger that fires a single, powerful shot.
- Ballpoint Nouveau: A mid-range shooter that fires a stream of ink.
- New stages:
- Crableg Capital: A city-themed stage with narrow streets and tall buildings.
- Shipshape Cargo Co.: A cargo ship-themed stage with multiple levels and tight spaces.
- Returning stage:
- Salmonid Smokeyard: A Salmon Run stage from Splatoon 2.
- New Tableturf Battle cards: 12 new cards have been added to the Tableturf Battle mode.
- New gear: A variety of new gear has been added to the game, including headgear, shirts, shoes, and accessories.
- New titles, banners, decorations, stickers, and emotes: A variety of new cosmetic items have been added to the game.
- Balance changes: A number of balance changes have been made to weapons, gear abilities, and stages.
The Drizzle Season 2023 update will also introduce a new challenge system, which will allow players to earn rewards by completing challenges. The update will also add new music tracks to the game.
The Drizzle Season 2023 update is scheduled to be released on August 30, 2023.
Here are some additional details about the new weapons and stages:
- The Splat Charger is a powerful weapon that can splat opponents from a long distance. However, it has a slow fire rate and requires a lot of accuracy to use effectively.
- The Ballpoint Nouveau is a more versatile weapon that can be used for both short-range and long-range combat. It has a fast fire rate and a large ink tank, making it a good choice for players who want to be aggressive.
- The Crableg Capital stage is a large, open stage with a variety of obstacles. It is a good stage for long-range weapons, as it provides plenty of space to snipe opponents.
- The Shipshape Cargo Co. stage is a smaller, more enclosed stage with a lot of verticality. It is a good stage for close-range weapons, as it allows players to take advantage of the tight spaces.