An anniversary edition of the iconic Ubisoft game Beyond Good and Evil has been leaked. The ESRB rating for the game reveals that it will be called Beyond Good and Evil 20th Anniversary Edition and will be released on PC, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, PS4, and PS5. The rating also indicates that the game will be suitable for players aged ten and above.
This is not the first time that a Beyond Good and Evil anniversary edition has been rumored. In 2019, there were reports that Ubisoft was planning to release a 15th anniversary edition of the game, but this never materialized.
It is still unclear what exactly will be included in the Beyond Good and Evil 20th Anniversary Edition. However, it is likely to include the original game with updated graphics and some new content. It is also possible that the game will include a documentary about the development of the original game or a new playable character.
The Beyond Good and Evil 20th Anniversary Edition is scheduled to be released on November 23, 2023, which is the 20th anniversary of the original game’s release.
In addition to the Beyond Good and Evil 20th Anniversary Edition, Ubisoft is also working on a sequel to the game. The sequel, which is simply titled Beyond Good and Evil 2, has been in development for many years and has been delayed several times. The game is currently scheduled to be released in 2024.
Here are some other upcoming Ubisoft games:
- Tom Clancy’s The Division Heartland (free-to-play survival-action multiplayer shooter) – late 2023 to early 2024
- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora (open-world action-adventure game) – December 2, 2022
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (turn-based tactical adventure game) – October 20, 2022
- Skull & Bones (pirate-themed action-adventure game) – November 8, 2022
- Roller Champions (free-to-play sports game) – 2023