A player named ZeroLenny has beaten Armored Core 6 without using any weapons. He did this by using his mech’s fists and relying on timing and dodging to defeat enemies. He also used the Assault Armor burst to deal damage and stagger enemies.
The idea for a no-weapons run stemmed from chats with fellow YouTuber VaatiVidya, who told ZeroLenny that if you deploy into a mission without any arm weapons equipped, you’ll punch enemies instead. This seemed like an impossible task at first, as in the tutorial you can’t unequip the guns the game provides you. However, ZeroLenny then discovered that charging into enemies with a jetpack boost will deal damage, paving the way for an entire no-weapons run.
The no-weapons run was very challenging, but ZeroLenny was able to complete it by carefully planning his builds and strategies. He also had to be very good at dodging enemy attacks. In the end, he was able to beat the game on the default difficulty setting.
ZeroLenny’s no-weapons run is a testament to the depth and flexibility of Armored Core 6’s combat system. It also shows that the game can be enjoyed in a variety of ways, even without using weapons.
Here are some tips for doing a no-weapons run in Armored Core 6:
- Use a mech that is well-suited for melee combat. This means having a high melee attack stat and good mobility.
- Equip parts that increase your melee damage and stagger resistance.
- Learn how to use the Assault Armor burst effectively. This can be used to deal damage and stagger enemies, making them vulnerable to your punches.
- Be patient and take your time. Don’t rush into combat, or you’ll get overwhelmed.
- Practice makes perfect. The more you play, the better you’ll get at dodging enemy attacks and landing your punches.