Astebreed is a 2.5D vertical scrolling shoot ’em up developed by Edelweiss and published by Playism. It was released for Microsoft Windows in May 2014, for PlayStation 4 in March 2015, and for the Nintendo Switch in November 2018.
The game is set in a future where humanity is at war with an alien race known as the Choronzon. The player controls Roy Becket, a young pilot who pilots the Astebreed, a powerful mecha that is humanity’s last hope.
Astebreed features a variety of weapons and abilities that the player can use to fight the Choronzon. The player can also unlock new weapons and abilities by completing the game’s stages.
The game is known for its challenging gameplay and its beautiful visuals. Astebreed has received positive reviews from critics, with many praising its gameplay, visuals, and music.
Here are some of the features of Astebreed:
- Challenging gameplay: Astebreed is a challenging game that will test the player’s skills.
- Beautiful visuals: Astebreed features beautiful 2.5D visuals that are sure to impress.
- Variety of weapons and abilities: The player can use a variety of weapons and abilities to fight the Choronzon.
- Unlockable content: The player can unlock new weapons, abilities, and stages by completing the game.
- Great soundtrack: Astebreed features a great soundtrack that will get the player pumped up.
If you are a fan of shoot ’em up games, then Astebreed is a game that you should definitely check out. It is a challenging and rewarding game that is sure to provide hours of entertainment.