The Helsik Ritual and Open Your Scars are two quests in Baldur’s Gate 3 that are related to each other. The Helsik Ritual is a side quest that you can start by talking to Helsik, a tiefling who can be found in the Underdark. Helsik offers you a deal: he will give you the Orphic Hammer, a powerful weapon, in exchange for the Crown of Karsus. The Crown of Karsus is a powerful artifact that can be used to control the Nine Hells.
The Open Your Scars quest is the main quest that continues from the Helsik Ritual quest. In this quest, you must travel to the Shadowfell and complete a series of challenges in order to open your scars and gain access to your true power.
To complete the Helsik Ritual quest, you will need to collect four items: the Skull, the Coin of Mammon, the Diamond, and the Incense. Once you have collected all four items, you must place them on the altar in Helsik’s room. This will begin the ritual, and you will need to fight off a number of demons. If you are successful, Helsik will give you the Orphic Hammer.
To complete the Open Your Scars quest, you will need to travel to the Shadowfell and complete a series of challenges. These challenges include:
- Fighting a group of mind flayers
- Solving a puzzle involving a mirror
- Defeating a powerful demon
If you are successful, you will open your scars and gain access to your true power. This will allow you to complete the main quest of Baldur’s Gate 3.
Here are some tips for completing the Helsik Ritual and Open Your Scars quests:
- Make sure you have a high level character before attempting these quests. The enemies you will face are very powerful, and you will need to be strong enough to defeat them.
- Collect all four items needed for the Helsik Ritual before you start the ritual. This will save you time and hassle later on.
- Be prepared for a tough fight when you start the Helsik Ritual. The demons you will face are very powerful, and you will need to be on your toes.
- Use the environment to your advantage when fighting the demons in the Helsik Ritual. There are a number of objects in the room that you can use to damage the demons.
- Be patient when solving the puzzle in the Shadowfell. It can be a bit tricky, but it is not impossible.
- Use all of your abilities when fighting the demon in the Shadowfell. This is a tough fight, and you will need to use everything you have to win.
- Be prepared to open your scars. This is a major decision that will affect the rest of the game. Make sure you are sure before you do it.
The Helsik Ritual and Open Your Scars quests are two challenging quests in Baldur’s Gate 3. However, they are also very rewarding quests. If you are successful, you will gain access to some powerful items and abilities.