Here are some tips on how to beat Gortash in Baldur’s Gate 3:
- Use ranged attacks. Gortash is a powerful melee fighter, so it is best to fight him from a distance. Use ranged attacks to whittle down his health before engaging in close-quarters combat.
- Take advantage of his weaknesses. Gortash is weak to fire and radiant damage. Use spells and abilities that deal these types of damage to deal more damage to him.
- Use crowd control abilities. Gortash can be a powerful foe if he is allowed to attack freely. Use crowd control abilities, such as Hold Person or Fear, to keep him at bay.
- Be patient. Gortash is a tough opponent, but he is not invincible. Take your time and attack him when you have an opening.
Here is a more detailed strategy for beating Gortash:
- Start the fight by using ranged attacks to whittle down Gortash’s health. Use spells and abilities that deal fire or radiant damage, as these will deal more damage to him.
- Once Gortash’s health is low enough, you can engage in close-quarters combat. However, be careful not to get too close, as Gortash can deal a lot of damage in a short amount of time.
- Use crowd control abilities to keep Gortash at bay. This will give you time to heal and attack him without being interrupted.
- If Gortash uses his Charge ability, be sure to dodge out of the way. This ability can deal a lot of damage and can even knock you down.
- Keep attacking Gortash until he is defeated. Be patient and take your time, and you will eventually be victorious.
Here are some additional tips:
- If you have a pet, be sure to use it to attack Gortash. Pets can distract Gortash and deal damage to him while you are healing or casting spells.
- If you are playing with a group of friends, be sure to coordinate your attacks. This will make it easier to take down Gortash.
- If you are struggling to beat Gortash, you can try lowering the difficulty setting. This will make the fight easier, but it will also reduce the amount of XP you earn.