Baldur’s Gate 3 just got its third round of hotfixes. The hotfixes address a number of issues that were reported by players, including:
- Crash fixes: The hotfixes address a number of crashes that were occurring in the game.
- Performance improvements: The hotfixes also improve the performance of the game in some areas.
- Bug fixes: The hotfixes fix a number of bugs that were affecting the game, such as:
- A bug that prevented players from completing the “Them’s Fightin’ Words” quest.
- A bug that caused characters to get stuck in objects.
- A bug that caused the game to crash when players tried to use the “Disguise Self” spell.
The hotfixes are available now for all players of Baldur’s Gate 3. To install the hotfixes, simply start the game and it will automatically download and install the latest updates.
Larian Studios is committed to providing a stable and bug-free experience for players of Baldur’s Gate 3. They will continue to release hotfixes and patches as needed to address any issues that are reported by players.