Some players of Baldur’s Gate 3 are requesting changes to the character Minthara, a Drow Paladin. They believe that she is underutilized and difficult to recruit. The fastest way to add Minthara to the party involves a comically evil decision and results in missing out on other quests and content.
Here are some of the changes that players are requesting:
- Make Minthara more easily recruitable, without requiring the player to make an evil decision.
- Give Minthara more quests and dialogue, so that she is more fleshed out as a character.
- Make Minthara a more viable party member, by improving her combat abilities and skills.
Larian Studios has not yet commented on these requests, but they are aware of the concerns that players have about Minthara. It is possible that they will make changes to her character in a future patch.
In the meantime, players who are interested in recruiting Minthara can still do so, but they should be aware of the consequences of their actions. If they are not willing to make an evil decision, they may want to wait until Larian Studios makes changes to her character.
Here are some tips for recruiting Minthara:
- In the first act of the game, you will need to help the goblins raze the Emerald Grove. This is the quickest way to get Minthara to join your party.
- If you do not want to help the goblins, you can still recruit Minthara, but it will be more difficult. You will need to complete a series of quests for her, and you will need to have a high Charisma score.
- Once you have recruited Minthara, you can talk to her to learn more about her story and her motivations. You can also romance her, if you are playing a character of the opposite sex.