Bloo Kid 2 is a 2D platformer game developed by Winterworks GmbH and published by Headup Games. It was released on March 5, 2014 for Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Windows Phone. A Nintendo Switch version was released on November 18, 2019.
The game is a sequel to Bloo Kid, and follows the adventures of the titular character as he tries to save his girlfriend, Pink Girl, from the evil wizard. Bloo Kid 2 features five huge worlds with twelve levels each, as well as a variety of boss fights. The game has been praised for its retro graphics, chiptune soundtrack, and challenging gameplay.
Here are some additional details about Bloo Kid 2:
- The game is played from a side-scrolling perspective.
- Bloo Kid can run, jump, and swim. He can also collect power-ups to give him special abilities, such as the ability to fly or shoot lasers.
- The game features a variety of enemies, including monsters, traps, and environmental hazards.
- Bloo Kid must defeat the boss at the end of each world to progress.
- The game has a two-player cooperative mode.
- Bloo Kid 2 has been praised for its retro graphics, chiptune soundtrack, and challenging gameplay.
If you are a fan of 2D platformer games, then I would definitely recommend Bloo Kid 2. It is a challenging and rewarding game that will appeal to fans of classic titles such as Mario and Donkey Kong.
Here is the release date of Bloo Kid 2 for different platforms:
- Android: March 5, 2014
- iOS: March 5, 2014
- Microsoft Windows: March 5, 2014
- Windows Phone: March 5, 2014
- Nintendo Switch: November 18, 2019