The Borderlands 3 Director’s Cut is an add-on content for the Borderlands 3 video game that was released on April 8, 2022. It is available for the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
The Director’s Cut adds a number of new features to Borderlands 3, including:
- A new story campaign, “Bounty of Blood”, set on the planet of Gehenna.
- A new game mode, “Headhunter’s Hunts”, which tasks players with hunting down and defeating powerful enemies.
- A new raid boss, “Hemovorous the Invincible”.
- A new Vault Card system, which allows players to earn exclusive loot by completing challenges.
- New cosmetics and gear.
- Access to the Sanctuary III holodome.
The Director’s Cut is available for purchase separately or as part of the Borderlands 3 Season Pass 2.
To access the Director’s Cut content on PlayStation 5, you will need to download the add-on content from the PlayStation Store. Once the content is downloaded, you can start the new story campaign by interacting with the microphone in the room just to the right of the bridge on Sanctuary III.
You can also access the new game modes, raid boss, Vault Card system, and cosmetics and gear from the main menu of Borderlands 3.
The Director’s Cut is a great way to add new content to Borderlands 3, especially if you have already completed the main story campaign. The new story campaign is well-written and features some challenging enemies. The new game modes and raid boss are also a lot of fun. And the Vault Card system gives you a reason to keep playing Borderlands 3 even after you have beaten the game.
If you are a fan of Borderlands 3, highly recommend picking up the Director’s Cut. It is a great value for the money and adds a lot of new content to the game.