Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse is the fifth title in the Broken Sword series of adventure video games, developed and published by Revolution Software. It was released in two episodes: the first was made available on 4 December 2013; the second was released on 17 April 2014 for Microsoft Windows, OS X and Linux. The game was also released for PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Android and iOS.
The game follows the adventures of George Stobbart and Nico Collard, two intrepid investigators who find themselves on the trail of a stolen painting and a murderous conspiracy. The game’s story takes players to Paris, London, Venice, and Istanbul, where they will solve puzzles, interact with a cast of memorable characters, and uncover a dark secret that threatens the world.
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse was praised by critics for its strong narrative, memorable characters, and artistic merit. The game was also a commercial success, selling over 1 million copies.
Here are some of the key features of Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse:
- A classic point-and-click adventure game with a modern twist.
- A compelling story that will keep you guessing until the very end.
- A cast of memorable characters that you’ll come to care about.
- Stunning visuals that bring the world of Broken Sword to life.
- A challenging puzzles that will test your wit and problem-solving skills.
If you’re a fan of point-and-click adventure games, then you should definitely check out Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse. It’s a great game with a lot to offer.
Here are some tips for getting started with Broken Sword 5:
- Take your time and explore the environment. There are often clues hidden in the background that can help you solve puzzles.
- Talk to everyone you meet. They may have information that can help you progress in the game.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment. Sometimes the solution to a puzzle is not immediately obvious.
- Use your inventory wisely. There are often items that you can use to solve puzzles.
- If you get stuck, don’t give up. There are plenty of resources available online that can help you solve puzzles.