The official gameplay reveal trailer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 was released on August 19, 2023. The trailer shows off some of the new features and gameplay mechanics that will be in the game, including:
- A new engine that will deliver more realistic visuals and physics.
- A new multiplayer mode called “Spec Ops” that will allow players to work together to complete missions.
- A new cooperative campaign mode that will allow players to team up to take on the campaign missions.
- A new create-a-class system that will give players more control over their loadout.
- A new gunsmith system that will allow players to customize their weapons in more detail.
The trailer also shows off some of the new maps that will be in the game, including:
- A destroyed city in Russia.
- A desert oilfield in the Middle East.
- A hijacked airliner.
- A submarine.
The trailer ends with the tagline “The War Has Changed.” This suggests that Modern Warfare 3 will be a more intense and realistic experience than its predecessors.
The game is scheduled to be released on November 10, 2023, for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC. You can pre-order the game now to get the Nemesis operator pack and the Fate weapon Falls, as well as other exclusive bonuses.
Here are some of the reactions to the trailer:
- “This looks amazing! I can’t wait to play it.”
- “The graphics look incredible. I can’t believe this is running on current-gen consoles.”
- “The new Spec Ops mode looks like a lot of fun. I can’t wait to try it out.”
- “The new create-a-class system looks like it will give players a lot of options.”
- “The new gunsmith system looks like it will be a lot of fun to experiment with.”
Overall, the reaction to the trailer has been positive. Fans are excited to see what Modern Warfare 3 has to offer. Only time will tell if the game can live up to the hype.