Cult of the Lamb x Don’t Starve Together collaboration is a free update that was released on August 21, 2023, for both games. The update adds new content to both games, including:
- In Cult of the Lamb, the new Penitence game mode challenges players to survive without the ability to eat or sleep.
- A new Webber follower form that can never die of starvation.
- Seven cult decorations from the world of Don’t Starve Together.
- A Tabernacle base decoration, speed-boosting Brick Flooring and fancy new Gold Flooring.
- A limited-time login bonus that grants players a free item and pet skins.
In Don’t Starve Together, players can find a Cult of the Lamb crown trinket in the Oasis. The crown can be given as a tribute to the Antlion, which will reward players with blueprints to craft the Tabernacle base decoration, speed-boosting Brick Flooring and fancy new Gold Flooring.
The Cult of the Lamb x Don’t Starve Together collaboration is a great way for fans of both games to enjoy new content. The new Penitence game mode is a challenging new way to play Cult of the Lamb, and the new Webber follower form is a fun addition to the game. The new decorations and items are also a great way to customize your Cult.
If you are a fan of either Cult of the Lamb or Don’t Starve Together, then you should definitely check out the collaboration update. It is a lot of fun, and it adds a lot of new content to keep you entertained.