Your Facebook URL is the web address that people can use to visit your profile or page. It is typically a random string of numbers and letters, but you can customize it to create a vanity URL. A vanity URL is a shorter, more memorable URL that is easier to share and promote.
To customize your Facebook URL, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have at least 25 friends.
- Your account must be at least 30 days old.
- You must not have changed your username in the past 14 days.
- Your new username must be between 5 and 50 characters long.
- Your new username can only contain alphanumeric characters and periods.
To customize your Facebook URL:
- Go to your Facebook profile or page.
- Click the About tab.
- Under Username, click Edit.
- Enter your new username and click Save Changes.
If your new username is available, you will be able to save it immediately. If it is not available, you will need to choose a different username.
Here are some tips for choosing a vanity URL for your Facebook profile or page:
- Choose a username that is relevant to your name, business, or brand.
- Keep your username short and easy to remember.
- Avoid using numbers and special characters.
- Try to choose a username that is unique and stands out from the crowd.
Once you have customized your Facebook URL, you can share it with your friends, followers, and customers. You can also use it in your marketing materials, such as your website, email signature, and business cards.
Note: You can only change your Facebook URL once every 14 days.