The CW recently released a deleted scene from the series finale of The Flash that is sure to pull at the heartstrings of fans. The scene shows Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) and Iris West-Allen (Candice Patton) sharing a tender moment together, shortly before Barry sacrifices himself to save the world. The scene is both heartwarming and heartbreaking, and it perfectly captures the love and sacrifice that is at the heart of the show.
The deleted scene was released on The CW’s YouTube channel on August 29, 2023, just over a month after the series finale aired. In the scene, Barry and Iris are sitting on the couch in their living room, talking about their future. Barry tells Iris that he is afraid of dying, but she assures him that he will be okay. She tells him that he will always be with her, in her heart.
The scene then cuts to Barry running into the Speed Force, where he sacrifices himself to save the world. The scene is a powerful reminder of the love between Barry and Iris, and it is sure to leave fans feeling emotional.
The Flash is a beloved show that has been on the air for 8 seasons. It has won numerous awards, including the People’s Choice Award for Favorite Superhero TV Series. The show is known for its strong characters, exciting storylines, and emotional moments. The deleted scene is a fitting tribute to the show and its fans.
Here are some other sad episodes of The Flash:
- “There Will Be Blood” (Season 6, Episode 4): This episode sees Barry and Iris deal with the aftermath of the death of their daughter, Nora.
- “The Runaway Dinosaur” (Season 2, Episode 21): This episode sees Barry and the team race against time to save a group of people from a collapsing building.
- “A Flash of the Lightning” (Season 6, Episode 2): This episode sees Barry lose his speed, and he must find a way to get it back.
- “Fast Enough” (Season 1, Episode 23): This episode sees Barry race to save his mother from being murdered.
- “Out of Time” (Season 1, Episode 15): This episode sees Barry go back in time to try to prevent his mother’s murder, but he ends up creating a new timeline.
- “Lose Yourself” (Season 4, Episode 18): This episode sees Barry lose his memory, and he must try to regain it while also stopping a dangerous metahuman.
These are just a few of the many sad episodes of The Flash. The show is known for its emotional storylines, and these episodes are sure to tug at your heartstrings.