The Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty gameplay trailer was released during Gamescom 2023. It showed off new gameplay features, including:
- A new combat system that allows players to use their cyberware to enhance their abilities.
- A new stealth system that allows players to take down enemies without being detected.
- A new hacking system that allows players to control enemies and machines.
- A new story that takes place in the city of Night City.
- New weapons and cyberware.
- New side quests and activities.
The trailer also confirmed that Phantom Liberty will be the last major DLC expansion for Cyberpunk 2077. However, CD Projekt Red has said that they will continue to support the game with bug fixes and smaller content updates.
Phantom Liberty is scheduled to be released in Q4 2023.
Here are some additional details about the new features shown in the trailer:
- The new combat system allows players to use their cyberware to enhance their abilities in a variety of ways. For example, they can use a mantis blade to slice through enemies, or a rocket launcher to blast them from a distance.
- The new stealth system allows players to take down enemies without being detected. They can use shadows and cover to hide their movements, and they can use hacking to disable security systems.
- The new hacking system allows players to control enemies and machines. They can use this to their advantage in combat, or they can use it to solve puzzles.
- The new story takes place in the city of Night City, but it will focus on a new set of characters and locations.
- The new weapons and cyberware will give players even more options for how they want to play the game.
- The new side quests and activities will give players more things to do in Night City.
Overall, the Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty gameplay trailer looks very promising. It shows that CD Projekt Red is committed to making the game even better, and it gives fans a lot to look forward to.