Dead Rising 3 is an open world action-adventure survival horror video game developed by Capcom Vancouver and published by Microsoft Studios. It was released for the Xbox One on September 6, 2013, in North America, September 10, 2013, in Europe, and September 12, 2013, in Australia and New Zealand. It is the third installment in the Dead Rising series and the first game in the series to be developed for the Xbox One.
The game is set in Los Perdidos, California, 12 years after the events of Dead Rising 2. The player controls Nick Ramos, a mechanic who must survive a zombie outbreak in the city. Nick can use a variety of weapons, including improvised weapons, to fight off the zombies. He can also use vehicles to travel around the city.
Dead Rising 3 received mixed reviews from critics. Some praised the game’s open world environment and its variety of weapons and vehicles. However, others criticized the game’s technical problems and its repetitive gameplay.
Despite the mixed reviews, Dead Rising 3 was a commercial success. It sold over 3 million copies worldwide. A sequel, Dead Rising 4, was released in 2016.
Here are some of the features of Dead Rising 3:
- Open world environment: Los Perdidos is a large and open world city that players can explore freely. There are many different locations to visit, including abandoned buildings, shopping malls, and a casino.
- Variety of weapons: Nick can use a variety of weapons to fight off the zombies. There are improvised weapons, such as baseball bats and wrenches, as well as more powerful weapons, such as chainsaws and rocket launchers.
- Vehicles: Nick can use vehicles to travel around the city. There are cars, trucks, motorcycles, and even a tank.
- Side quests: In addition to the main story, there are also a number of side quests that players can complete. These quests can earn players rewards, such as new weapons or vehicles.
- Co-op multiplayer: Dead Rising 3 supports co-op multiplayer. Players can team up with a friend to explore the city and fight off the zombies.
If you are a fan of action-adventure games with a horror twist, then Dead Rising 3 is a game that you should check out. It is a fun and challenging game with a lot of content to offer.