Here is a guide on how to complete the Altars of Summoning seasonal activity in Destiny 2:
- The first step is to start the activity by interacting with the Savathun emblem in the center of the arena. This will start the Ritual of Induction.
- Once the Ritual of Induction is complete, you will be tasked with completing a series of encounters. Each encounter will have a different objective, such as defeating a certain number of enemies or destroying a specific object.
- To complete an encounter, you will need to work together with your fireteam to coordinate your attacks and use your abilities effectively.
- Once you have completed all of the encounters, you will have successfully completed the Altars of Summoning activity.
Here are some tips for completing the Altars of Summoning activity:
- Use the right weapons and abilities for the encounter. For example, if you are facing a lot of enemies that are weak to Solar damage, then you should use Solar weapons and abilities.
- Communicate with your fireteam and coordinate your attacks. This will help you to defeat the enemies more quickly and efficiently.
- Stay alive. If you die, you will be revived, but you will lose progress on the encounter.
- Don’t be afraid to use your Supers and Heavy weapons. These can be very helpful in taking down tough enemies or completing objectives quickly.
Here are some additional details about the Altars of Summoning activity:
- The activity is located in the Quagmire on the Throne World.
- The activity can be completed solo, but it is recommended to play with a fireteam of 3 players.
- The activity is repeatable and rewards various materials, including Engrams, Glimmer, and Bright Dust.
- The activity also has a chance to drop seasonal rewards, such as the Opaque Cards.