The official Season of the Witch launch trailer for Destiny 2: Lightfall was released on August 22, 2023.
The trailer shows off some of the features of the season, including:
- A new story that will take players to the Witch Queen’s Throne World.
- New weapons and armor to earn.
- New activities to complete.
- A new raid, the most challenging and rewarding content in the game.
The Season of the Witch is scheduled to run from August 22, 2023 to February 27, 2024.
Here are some of the key features of the season:
- A new story: The Season of the Witch will take players to the Witch Queen’s Throne World, a dark and twisted realm that is ruled by Savathun, the Witch Queen. Players will need to face off against Savathun’s forces and unravel her secrets in order to defeat her.
- New weapons and armor: The Season of the Witch will introduce new weapons and armor to earn, including a new Exotic weapon that will change the way you play the game. These weapons and armor will be essential for players who want to succeed in the Season of the Witch.
- New activities: The Season of the Witch will introduce new activities to complete, including a new raid, the most challenging and rewarding content in the game. Players will need to work together to complete these activities and earn rewards.
Overall, the Season of the Witch looks like a promising addition to Destiny 2. The new story, challenging activities, and new weapons and armor are sure to keep players entertained for weeks on end.