The trailer shows off some of the features of the raid, including:
- A new difficulty mode: Master difficulty
- New rewards: New weapons, armor, and cosmetics
- A new challenge: The Day 1 race
The return of Crota’s End is scheduled to take place on September 1 at 10 AM PT for all Guardians to participate.
Here are some of the key features of the raid:
- New difficulty mode: Master difficulty is a new difficulty mode that will be available for the raid. This mode will be more challenging than the standard difficulty mode, and it will offer better rewards.
- New rewards: The raid will offer new weapons, armor, and cosmetics as rewards. These rewards will be exclusive to the raid, and they will be a great way to show off your skills.
- A new challenge: The Day 1 race is a challenge that will take place on the day that the raid is released. The first team to complete the raid on Master difficulty will be victorious.
Overall, the return of Crota’s End looks like a promising addition to Destiny 2. The new difficulty mode, rewards, and challenge are sure to keep players entertained for weeks on end.