Blizzard has confirmed the patch notes for Diablo 4 update 1.1.3. The patch is scheduled to be released on August 29, 2023.
The main focus of the patch is to address crowd control effects, particularly stuns and chills. The following changes have been made:
- Cold Enchanted Elites that attack in quick succession will no longer proc the Cold Enchanted effect on every hit.
- Chilling Wind will spawn overlapping walls less often.
- The Stun ability from the Cannibal Gorger can now be more easily avoided.
- The cooldown on the Cold Goatman Ice Pillars has been increased.
- The amount of Chill applied from the Cold Spider attack has been reduced.
- The Stun duration from the Nangari Snake Eyes has been reduced from 1.5 to 1.25 seconds.
In addition to these changes, the patch also includes a number of bug fixes and balance adjustments. The full patch notes can be found here: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo4/23964909/diablo-iv-patch-notes