Diablo 4 Season 2, also known as Season of Blood, is scheduled to begin on October 17, 2023. The season will introduce a new seasonal theme, new content, and new challenges for players to overcome.
Here are some of the key features of Season of Blood:
- A new seasonal theme: The theme of Season of Blood is a vampire invasion of Sanctuary. Players will face new enemies, including vampires, blood mages, and blood cultists.
- New content: Season of Blood will introduce a new dungeon, the Temple of the Night Hunter. The dungeon is located in the Blood Marshes and is said to be the lair of the Night Hunter, a powerful vampire.
- New challenges: Season of Blood will introduce a new challenge: the Blood Hunt. The Blood Hunt is a race against time to defeat as many enemies as possible.
I am excited to play Season of Blood and see how the game builds on the previous season. I am also curious to see how the new seasonal theme and content will play out.
Here are some other details about Season of Blood:
- The season will last for three months.
- Players will start the season at level 1 and must progress through the game to reach the maximum level of 70.
- Players can earn seasonal rewards by completing challenges and progressing through the season.
- Season of Blood will be available for all players who own Diablo 4.