Fate of the Pharaoh is a time management strategy game developed by Cateia Games and published by Ocean Media. It was released for Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android in 2017, and for Nintendo Switch in 2021.
In Fate of the Pharaoh, you play as the loyal adviser to the young Pharaoh. The Egyptian empire has been exhausted after a long war, and the greedy invaders have fled, leaving chaos and ruins in their wake. You must help the Pharaoh to restore peace and prosperity to the golden cities of Egypt.
To do this, you will need to construct houses, re-establish production, collect taxes, gather materials, set up trade, and fight crocodiles and wicked cobras. You will also need to build monuments and famous wonders of the Egyptian realm, such as the pyramids and the Sphinx.
Fate of the Pharaoh is a challenging game that requires careful planning and resource management. If you are successful, you will be able to restore Egypt to its days of glory and become a legendary Pharaoh.
Here are some of the features of Fate of the Pharaoh:
- Time management gameplay: You need to complete tasks quickly and efficiently in order to succeed.
- Strategy gameplay: You need to plan carefully and make wise decisions in order to develop your empire.
- Resource management: You need to gather and manage resources in order to build and maintain your empire.
- Combat: You need to fight crocodiles and cobras, as well as other enemies, in order to protect your empire.
- Building: You can build houses, temples, monuments, and other structures in order to develop your empire.
- Trade: You can trade with other empires in order to acquire resources.
- Quests: You can complete quests in order to earn rewards.
- Achievements: You can earn achievements for completing certain tasks.
Fate of the Pharaoh is a fun and challenging game that is sure to appeal to fans of time management strategy games. If you enjoy games like Pharaoh and SimCity, then you will definitely want to check out Fate of the Pharaoh.