Fears to Fathom: Carson House is a psychological horror game developed and published by Rayll. It is the third entry in the Fears to Fathom series, and was released on January 9, 2023.
The game is set in the Carson House, a large and secluded mansion that is said to be haunted. The player takes control of Noah Baker, an 18-year-old high school student who is house-sitting for the COO of a local media company. Noah soon begins to experience strange and unsettling occurrences, and he soon realizes that he is not alone in the house.
The game is played from a first-person perspective, and players must explore the Carson House and solve puzzles to progress. The game also features a number of jump scares, and players must be careful not to make too much noise, as this could attract the attention of the ghosts that are said to haunt the house.
The story of Fears to Fathom: Carson House is told through a series of audio logs that are found throughout the house. These logs provide information about the history of the house and the people who have lived there, as well as the events that led to its haunting.
The game received positive reviews from critics, with praise for its atmosphere, story, and gameplay. It was also a commercial success, selling over 100,000 copies in its first month of release.
Here are some of the things you can expect in Fears to Fathom: Carson House:
- A creepy and atmospheric setting
- A suspenseful and unsettling story
- A variety of puzzles to solve
- A number of jump scares
- A challenging and rewarding gameplay experience
If you are a fan of psychological horror games, then Fears to Fathom: Carson House is definitely worth checking out. It is a well-made and immersive game that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Here are some additional details about the game:
- The Carson House is a large and sprawling mansion that is full of hidden rooms and secrets.
- The ghosts that haunt the house are said to be the spirits of the Carson family, who have been dead for centuries.
- The game features a number of different endings, depending on the choices that the player makes.
- The game is set in the present day, but the story is also influenced by the history of the Carson House.
If you are looking for a scary game that will stay with you long after you have finished playing it, then Fears to Fathom: Carson House is a great choice.