FF7R EPISODE INTERmission is a standalone DLC for the PlayStation 5 version of Final Fantasy VII Remake. It features Yuffie Kisaragi as the main playable character and takes place during the events of the main game. In INTERmission, Yuffie and her partner Sonon Kusakabe infiltrate Midgar on a mission to steal the ultimate materia from Shinra.
INTERmission includes a number of new features, including:
- A new story arc with Yuffie as the main character
- New areas to explore, including the Wutai district of Midgar
- New enemies to fight
- New weapons and abilities for Yuffie
- New gameplay mechanics, such as the ability to wall run
INTERmission is a great addition to Final Fantasy VII Remake and gives players a chance to experience the world of Midgar from a new perspective. It is also a good way to learn more about Yuffie, who is a popular character from the original game.
Here are some additional details about FF7R EPISODE INTERmission:
- It was released on June 10, 2021.
- It is only available for the PlayStation 5.
- It is priced at $19.99.
- It can be purchased separately or as part of the Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade bundle.
- The Intergrade bundle also includes the PS5 version of the main game, as well as new graphical and gameplay improvements.
If you enjoyed Final Fantasy VII Remake, highly recommend checking out FF7R EPISODE INTERmission. It is a great addition to the game and provides a lot of new content for players to enjoy.