Forced is a 1-4 player co-op action role-playing game developed by BetaDwarf and released in October 2013 for Windows, OS X and Linux through the Steam platform as well as Wii U. It is about gladiators fighting for their freedom in a fantasy arena where they are assisted by a spirit-like character called Balfus. Gameplay consists of selecting a weapon class and abilities to combat the various enemies of each arena, while solving puzzles using the help of Balfus.
Here are some of the features of Forced:
- Cooperative gameplay: Forced is designed to be played cooperatively with up to 4 players. Working together is essential to success, as you will need to coordinate your attacks and abilities to defeat the enemies and solve the puzzles.
- Variety of weapons and abilities: There are 4 different weapon classes in Forced, each with its own unique abilities. You can choose the class that best suits your playstyle and experiment with different combinations of abilities to find what works best for you.
- Challenging puzzles: Forced is not just about combat. You will also need to solve a variety of puzzles to progress through the game. These puzzles can be quite challenging, but they are also very rewarding to solve.
- Spirit Mentor: Balfus is a spirit-like character who will assist you in your quest to freedom. He can help you solve puzzles, heal you, and even attack enemies. Balfus is a valuable asset, and you will need to make good use of his abilities if you want to succeed.
Forced is a challenging and rewarding co-op game that is perfect for fans of action RPGs and puzzle games. If you are looking for a game that will test your skills and teamwork, then Forced is definitely worth checking out.
Here are some reviews of Forced:
- IGN: “Forced is a challenging and rewarding co-op game that is sure to please fans of the genre.”
- PC Gamer: “Forced is a great game for fans of cooperative action RPGs. It’s challenging, but fair, and the puzzles are well-designed.”
- GameSpot: “Forced is a fun and challenging co-op game that is sure to please fans of the genre.”
If you are interested in playing Forced, you can purchase it on Steam for $19.99. There is also a free demo available that you can try before you buy.