Here are the major map changes in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4:
- Three new POIs: Sanguine Suites, Relentless Retreat, and Eclipsed Estates.
- The Citadel has been replaced by Eclipsed Estates.
- Lonely Labs has been replaced by Sanguine Suites.
- The Slap Juice factory in Slappy Shores has been taken over by Kado Thorne’s guards.
- Rumble Ruins and Mega City have also been taken over by Kado Thorne’s guards.
- New Forecast Towers have been added to the map. These towers are guarded by mini-bosses and can be captured to unlock information about the upcoming storm circle.
Here is a more detailed overview of each of the new POIs:
- Sanguine Suites: This is a luxurious mansion complex that is heavily guarded by Kado Thorne’s bodyguards. It is located in the northeastern corner of the map, where Lonely Labs used to be.
- Relentless Retreat: This is a military base that is located in the southwestern corner of the map. It is home to a variety of weapons and vehicles, as well as a few secret areas.
- Eclipsed Estates: This is a new take on the old Citadel POI. It is located in the center of the map and is surrounded by a large storm barrier.
The new map changes have added a new level of excitement and challenge to Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4. With new POIs to explore, new enemies to battle, and new secrets to discover, there is something for everyone on the new map.