The new content trailer for Forza Motorsport, released at Gamescom 2023, showed off a number of new features, including:
- A 24-hour day-night cycle, with dynamic weather conditions that will affect the track surface and visibility.
- The iconic Nürburgring Nordschleife, which will be added to the game in Spring 2024.
- A new career mode called the Builders Cup, which will challenge players to build and race their own cars.
- A new damage model that will allow cars to sustain real-world damage, including dents, scratches, and even broken parts.
- A new graphics engine that will deliver stunning visuals, with realistic reflections, shadows, and lighting.
The trailer also confirmed that Forza Motorsport will be released on October 10, 2023, for Xbox Series X|S and PC. It will be available on Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass on day one.
Here are some additional details about the new features:
- The 24-hour day-night cycle will be dynamic, meaning that the time of day will change in real time as you race. This will add a new layer of realism to the game, and it will also make for some stunning visuals.
- The weather system will also be dynamic, with a variety of conditions to choose from, including rain, snow, and fog. These conditions will affect the track surface and visibility, making for a more challenging and realistic racing experience.
- The Nürburgring Nordschleife is one of the most challenging and iconic tracks in the world, and it will be a welcome addition to Forza Motorsport. The track will be fully rebuilt for the Xbox Series X|S, and it will feature all of its famous corners and sections.
- The Builders Cup is a new career mode that will challenge players to build and race their own cars. Players will start with a small budget and will need to earn money by racing and winning events. They can then use this money to buy new parts, upgrade their cars, and hire engineers. The goal is to become the best racing team in the world.
- The damage model has been completely overhauled for Forza Motorsport. Cars will now sustain real-world damage, including dents, scratches, and even broken parts. This will make racing more challenging and realistic, and it will also add a new level of strategy to the game.
- The graphics engine has also been upgraded for Forza Motorsport. The game will feature stunning visuals, with realistic reflections, shadows, and lighting. The cars will also look more realistic than ever before.
Overall, the new content trailer for Forza Motorsport looks very promising. The game is shaping up to be a visual stunner, and the new features will add a lot of depth and realism to the racing experience.