There is a Front Mission 2: Remake. It is scheduled to be released on October 5, 2023 for the Nintendo Switch. The remake is being developed by Storm Trident S.A. and published by Forever Entertainment. It is a remake of the 1997 tactical role-playing game Front Mission 2, which was originally released for the PlayStation.
The remake features modernized battle scenes, free camera options, modern in-game effects, a renewed soundtrack, 9 localized languages, and more. It will also tell the story from three perspectives: Ash, Lisa, and Thomas.
The original Front Mission 2 was a critical and commercial success, and it is considered to be one of the best games in the series. The remake is expected to be a faithful recreation of the original game, while also introducing some new features and improvements.
If you are a fan of tactical role-playing games or the Front Mission series, then you should definitely check out Front Mission 2: Remake when it is released on October 5.
Here are some of the features of Front Mission 2: Remake:
- Modernized battle scenes with enhanced graphics and animations
- Free camera options for more strategic gameplay
- Modern in-game effects such as weather and lighting
- Renewed soundtrack with new arrangements of the original music
- 9 localized languages
- Three playable characters with unique stories and perspectives