Genshin Impact has addressed the recent co-op hack. The hack allowed players to delete objects in other players’ worlds, including statues of the Seven, waypoints, and even quest items. HoYoverse, the developer of Genshin Impact, has fixed the exploit and restored the affected accounts.
In a statement, HoYoverse said: “We are aware of the recent issue where some players were able to delete objects in other players’ worlds. We have fixed the exploit and restored the affected accounts. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.”
The company also advised players to be careful about who they invite to their worlds in co-op mode. They also recommended that players set their world to “private” if they do not want to accept random invitations.
Here are some tips to help you stay safe from hacking in Genshin Impact:
- Do not share your account information with anyone.
- Use a strong password and enable two-factor authentication.
- Be careful about who you invite to your world in co-op mode.
- Set your world to “private” if you do not want to accept random invitations.
- Keep your game software up to date.
- Report any suspicious activity to HoYoverse customer support.