There is a leak that suggests that Genshin Impact 4.1 will add a new area to the game, the Fortress of Meropide. This is a massive prison within Fontaine that plays host to the region’s most dangerous criminals. The Fortress is also said to be heavily linked to Fontaine’s Opera Epiclese, the main theater and courthouse within the Hydro Archon’s region.
Here are some other details about the Fortress of Meropide that have been leaked:
- It is located in the center of Fontaine, on an island in the middle of a lake.
- It is surrounded by high walls and towers, making it a difficult place to escape from.
- The interior of the Fortress is said to be luxurious, with marble floors and crystal chandeliers.
- The prisoners are kept in cells that are said to be quite comfortable, with beds, chairs, and even a few books.
- The Fortress is guarded by a small army of soldiers, as well as a number of powerful monsters.
It is important to note that this is just a leak, and nothing has been officially confirmed by miHoYo. However, the leak has been circulating for a while now, and it has been supported by other leaks and rumors. So, it is possible that we will see the Fortress of Meropide added to Genshin Impact in version 4.1.
In addition to the Fortress of Meropide, there are also rumors that version 4.1 will add other new content to the game, such as:
- Two new playable characters, Wriothesley and Neuvillette.
- A new event weapon.
- New enemies, including the Seneschal of Frost and Seneschal of Wind.
- A new festival event.
Of course, all of this is just speculation at this point. We will have to wait and see what miHoYo actually announces for version 4.1. But if the leaks are accurate, then it looks like we are in for a treat!