There are some leaked Spiral Abyss enemies for Genshin Impact Version 4.1. Here are the enemies that are rumored to appear:
- Bathysmal Vishaps: These are new enemies that were introduced in Version 4.0. They are large, amphibious creatures that can deal Hydro and Electro damage.
- Meka enemies: These are robotic enemies that are native to the Fontaine region. They are known for their high defense and resistance to elemental damage.
- Mirror Maidens: These are elite enemies that use Mirror Arts to create illusions of themselves. They can be difficult to defeat, as they can quickly switch between their real and illusory forms.
- Seneschal of Wind: This is a new boss enemy that is rumored to appear in the Spiral Abyss in Version 4.1. It is said to be a powerful Anemo enemy that can control the wind.
- New Meka boss: This is another new boss enemy that is rumored to appear in the Spiral Abyss in Version 4.1. It is said to be a powerful Meka enemy that can deal a variety of elemental damage.
It is important to note that these are just leaks, and the actual enemies that appear in the Spiral Abyss in Version 4.1 may be different. However, these enemies are a good indication of the kind of challenges that players will face in the next update.
In addition to the enemies, the Spiral Abyss in Version 4.1 will also have new buffs and debuffs. The buffs will increase characters’ attack, defense, or elemental damage. The debuffs will decrease characters’ health, attack, or defense.
The exact details of the buffs and debuffs have not been leaked yet, but they will be revealed closer to the release of Version 4.1.