Ghost: Elisa Cameron is a hidden object game developed by Gamers Digital and published by Big Fish Games. It was released for Microsoft Windows and Nintendo Switch on April 9, 2013. The game is set in a haunted mansion where you play as Elisa Cameron, a young woman who has been murdered. You must use your wits and skills to solve puzzles and find clues to uncover the truth about your death.
The game was met with mixed reviews from critics. Some praised the game’s atmosphere and puzzles, while others criticized the game’s repetitive gameplay and lack of innovation.
Here are some additional details about the game:
- The game is set in a large, haunted mansion with over 50 rooms to explore.
- There are over 200 hidden objects to find in the game.
- The game features a variety of puzzles, including match-3 puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, and word puzzles.
- The game has a branching storyline with multiple endings.
- The game is rated T for Teen by the ESRB.
If you are a fan of hidden object games, then you may enjoy Ghost: Elisa Cameron. However, if you are looking for a more innovative and challenging hidden object game, then you may want to look elsewhere.
According to the code you provided, the release date of Ghost: Elisa Cameron for Nintendo Switch is October 19, 2018. This is later than the release date for the PC version of the game. The reason for the later release date is unclear. It is possible that Ocean Media and Big Fish Games wanted to release the game on the Nintendo Switch after they had had a chance to test it on the platform. It is also possible that they wanted to release the game on the Nintendo Switch in time for the holiday season.