A glitched Destiny 2 exotic is an efficient boss killer. The exotic in question is the Stormchaser, a Linear Fusion Rifle that was released in the Season of the Haunted. It can be obtained by completing the “Stormchaser” Exotic Quest.
The glitch allows the Stormchaser to deal significantly more damage than intended. To do this, you need to equip the following:
- Stormchaser with the Firing Line perk
- The Focusing Lens mod from the Artifact
- A Well of Radiance
With these three things equipped, you can deal up to 100% more damage to bosses. This makes the Stormchaser one of the most powerful boss-killing weapons in the game.
However, it is important to note that this glitch is likely to be patched soon. So if you want to take advantage of it, you should do it while you can.
Here are some tips for using the glitched Stormchaser to its full potential:
- Make sure you are using the Firing Line perk. This perk increases damage when you are near two or more teammates.
- Use the Focusing Lens mod from the Artifact. This mod increases damage to enemies affected by Stasis.
- Stand in a Well of Radiance. This will further increase your damage output.
- Aim for the head. This is where the Stormchaser deals the most damage.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to melt bosses with the glitched Stormchaser. Just be aware that this glitch is likely to be patched soon, so enjoy it while you can.