God of War Ragnarök is a sequel to the 2018 game God of War, and is the ninth installment in the God of War series. It was developed by Santa Monica Studio and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The game was released on November 9, 2022 for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.
In God of War Ragnarök, players control Kratos and his son Atreus as they journey to the Nine Realms to prevent Ragnarök, the end of the world. Along the way, they will face new enemies, including Thor, Freya, and Odin. The game will also feature a new skill tree and combat system, as well as improved graphics and performance on PlayStation 5.
God of War Ragnarök was met with critical acclaim, with critics praising the game’s story, characters, and graphics. The game was also a commercial success, selling over 10 million copies worldwide within a month of its release.
If you are a fan of the God of War series, then you will definitely want to check out God of War Ragnarök. It is a must-play for any PlayStation 5 owner.
Here are some additional details about God of War Ragnarök:
- The game is set three years after the events of God of War (2018).
- Kratos and Atreus must travel to all Nine Realms to prevent Ragnarök.
- They will face new enemies, including Thor, Freya, and Odin.
- The game features a new skill tree and combat system.
- The game has improved graphics and performance on PlayStation 5.
About this item
- Feel your journey through the Norse realms, made possible by immersive haptic feedback and adaptive trigger functionality.
- Take advantage of multidirectional 3D Audio; hear enemies approaching from any direction. (3D audio with stereo headphones (analog or USB))
- Bask in the beautiful worlds you travel through, brought to life by precise art direction and arresting attention to detail.
- Switch between full 4K resolution at a targeted 30 frames per second, or dynamic resolution upscaled to 4K at a targeted 60fps. (4K resolution requires a compatible 4K TV or display)