Goodbye Deponia is a 2013 point-and-click adventure game developed and published by Daedalic Entertainment. It is the sequel to Chaos on Deponia and the third installment in the Deponia series. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, and Wii U.
In Goodbye Deponia, the player controls Rufus, a bumbling inventor who is trying to escape the junkyard planet of Deponia and reach the paradise city of Elysium. Rufus is joined by Goal, an Elysian girl who he has fallen in love with. Together, they must face the Organon, a corrupt organization that rules Deponia, and prevent them from destroying the planet.
Goodbye Deponia is a classic point-and-click adventure game with a strong focus on humor. The game is full of witty dialogue, absurd situations, and slapstick comedy. The hand-drawn 2D graphics are also top-notch, and the game features a variety of interesting puzzles to solve.
Goodbye Deponia was a critical and commercial success, and it was praised for its humor, graphics, and puzzles. The game won several awards, including the German Computer Game Award for Best Adventure Game of 2013.
If you are a fan of point-and-click adventure games, then you should definitely check out Goodbye Deponia. It is a hilarious, well-made game that is sure to entertain you.
Here are some additional details about Goodbye Deponia:
- The game is set on the junkyard planet of Deponia, which is inhabited by a cast of eccentric characters.
- Rufus is a bumbling inventor who is always coming up with crazy schemes to escape Deponia.
- Goal is an Elysian girl who Rufus has fallen in love with.
- The Organon is a corrupt organization that rules Deponia and is planning to destroy the planet.
- The game features a variety of puzzles to solve, as well as a strong focus on humor.
- Goodbye Deponia is the third installment in the Deponia series, but it can be played as a standalone game.