Halo: Spartan Assault is a top-down twin-stick shooter video game developed by 343 Industries and Vanguard Games. It was released on July 18, 2013, for Microsoft’s Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 platforms. The game subsequently released on Xbox 360, Xbox One, Steam, and iOS.
Halo: Spartan Assault is set between the events of Halo 3 and Halo 4. Players control the human soldiers Sarah Palmer and Edward Davis as they fight a new splinter faction of the alien Covenant. The game launched with 25 single-player missions; an additional campaign released as downloadable content.
The game received generally positive reviews from critics, with praise for its gameplay, graphics, and story. However, some critics criticized the game’s short length and lack of innovation.
Here are some of the game’s features:
- Top-down twin-stick shooter gameplay
- 25 single-player missions
- 1 downloadable content campaign
- 30 achievements
- Customization options
- Cross-platform multiplayer
Halo: Spartan Assault is a fun and addictive top-down shooter that is a great way to experience the Halo universe. It is a good game for fans of the series and for those who are looking for a challenging and rewarding shooter.
Here are some additional details about the game:
- The game is set on the planets Draetheus V, Arcadia, and Tribute.
- Players can use a variety of weapons, including the Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, Plasma Rifle, and Rocket Launcher.
- The game features a variety of enemies, including Grunts, Jackals, Elites, and Hunters.
- The game has a cooperative multiplayer mode for up to 4 players.
If you are a fan of the Halo series or top-down shooters, then recommend checking out Halo: Spartan Assault. It is a fun and addictive game that is sure to provide you with hours of entertainment.