Honkai: Star Rail is making changes to several of its Version 1.3 events. The following are the changes that have been announced so far:
- Aurum Alley’s Hustle and Bustle: This event will now be available immediately upon the release of Version 1.3 on August 31, 2023. Previously, it was going to be released in stages.
- Swarm Disaster Simulated Universe: This event will now be available on September 6, 2023. Previously, it was going to be released on September 2.
- Planar Fissure: This event will now take place from September 15 to September 22, 2023. Previously, it was going to take place from September 6 to September 12.
In addition to these changes, HoYoverse has also announced that they are making some adjustments to the rewards for the Aurum Alley’s Hustle and Bustle event. The specific changes have not yet been announced, but HoYoverse has said that they will be “more generous”.
The changes to the Version 1.3 events are likely due to feedback from players. Some players had expressed concerns that the events were not being released quickly enough, or that the rewards were not good enough. HoYoverse has said that they are always looking for ways to improve the game, and these changes are a reflection of that.
I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Here are some additional details about the changes to the Aurum Alley’s Hustle and Bustle event:
- All of the major contents of the event will be available on the first day, instead of being released in consecutive stages. This will allow players to complete the objectives at their own pace.
- The rewards for the event have been increased. Players can now earn more Stellar Jades, which can be used to purchase various items in the game.
- There will be new challenges added to the event. These challenges will be more difficult, but they will also offer better rewards.
Overall, the changes to the Aurum Alley’s Hustle and Bustle event are positive. They will make the event more accessible and rewarding for players.