Honkai: Star Rail Version 1.3 introduces two new Stagnant Shadow stages:
- Shape of Abomination is located in the Ruined Capital and drops the [Corrupted Core] ascension material, which is used for Quantum-type characters. The final boss of this stage is the [Corrupted Titan].
- Shape of Puppetry is located in Luofu’s Artisanship Commission and drops the [Suppressing Edict] ascension material, which is used for Imaginary-type characters. The final boss of this stage is the [Aurumaton Gatekeeper].
To unlock these new Stagnant Shadow stages, you must first reach Trailblazer Rank 30 and complete the Trial of Equilibrium: Part 2. Once you have done this, you will automatically unlock all available Stagnant Shadows.
The Stagnant Shadow stages are challenging combat trials that require you to use your best team compositions to defeat the enemies. The rewards for completing these stages are valuable ascension materials, so they are a great way to improve your characters.
Here are some tips for clearing the new Stagnant Shadow stages:
- Make sure your characters are well-leveled and equipped.
- Use a team composition that is effective against the enemies in the stage.
- Pay attention to the enemies’ elemental weaknesses and strengths.
- Use your ultimates and skills strategically.
- Don’t be afraid to retry the stage if you fail.
With a little practice, you should be able to clear the new Stagnant Shadow stages and earn the rewards.
In addition to the new Stagnant Shadow stages, Version 1.3 of Honkai: Star Rail also introduces a new character, Fu Xuan, as well as a new event, the Starlit Astrology. The update also includes a number of balance changes and bug fixes.