HORROR TALES: The Wine is a first-person horror adventure game developed by Carlos Coronado and published by JanduSoft. It was released for PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox Series X/S on August 9, 2023.
The game is set in a post-pandemic Mediterranean island. The player takes control of a nameless protagonist who is searching for a bottle of Banydebosc red wine to cure their loved ones. However, they are being hunted by a mysterious figure known as the Nemesis.
The game features a variety of gameplay elements, including exploration, puzzle-solving, and combat. The player must explore the island, solve puzzles, and fight off enemies in order to progress. The Nemesis will also stalk the player, and they must avoid being caught or they will be killed.
HORROR TALES: The Wine has received mixed reviews from critics. Some have praised the game’s atmosphere and gameplay, while others have criticized its short length and lack of innovation.
Here are some of the pros and cons of HORROR TALES: The Wine:
- Atmospheric and creepy setting
- Engaging gameplay that mixes exploration, puzzles, and combat
- Nemesis is a terrifying and relentless stalker
- Beautiful visuals and sound design
- Short length
- Lack of innovation
- Some technical issues
Overall, HORROR TALES: The Wine is a solid horror game that offers a unique and unsettling experience. However, it is not without its flaws, and it may be too short for some players. If you are looking for a challenging and atmospheric horror game, then HORROR TALES: The Wine is worth checking out.
Here are some additional details about the game:
- The game is played from a first-person perspective.
- The player can explore the island freely, but they must be careful to avoid the Nemesis.
- The Nemesis is a powerful and relentless stalker who will kill the player if they are caught.
- The player must solve puzzles in order to progress through the game.
- The game features a variety of weapons and items that the player can use to fight off enemies.
- The game has a branching storyline, which means that the player’s actions can affect the outcome of the game.
- The game is approximately 5-6 hours long.