To use Hive symbols in Destiny 2’s Altars of Summoning, you need to first find the symbols. They are located around the arena, and they will appear as glowing runes on the ground. Once you have found all three symbols, you need to stand on them in the correct order. The order of the symbols is randomized each time you play, so you will need to figure it out each time.
To figure out the order of the symbols, you can use the following steps:
- Stand on one of the symbols.
- Look at the other two symbols.
- The symbol that is glowing the brightest is the next symbol in the sequence.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have found the correct order.
Once you have found the correct order, stand on the symbols in that order to complete the Ritual of Induction. This will summon a powerful Hive creature that you will need to defeat.
Here are some additional tips for using Hive symbols in Destiny 2’s Altars of Summoning:
- The symbols will disappear after a short period of time, so you need to be quick.
- If you stand on the wrong symbol, you will take damage.
- You can use the Ward of Dawn super to protect yourself from damage while you are trying to figure out the order of the symbols.
- If you are playing with a fireteam, you can each stand on a different symbol to make it easier to figure out the order.