The official early access development update for Hyper Light Breaker was released on August 19, 2023.
In the update, the developers discussed the following topics:
- The game’s current state and what is still being worked on.
- The plans for early access, including what features will be available and when.
- The feedback that the developers have received so far and how they are using it to improve the game.
The developers also announced that Hyper Light Breaker will be released in early access on Steam on October 4, 2023.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the update:
- Hyper Light Breaker is still in development, but it is making good progress.
- The early access version will include the first three biomes, the first three bosses, and a variety of other features.
- The developers are committed to listening to feedback and making changes to the game based on what players want.
Overall, the early access development update for Hyper Light Breaker was positive. It showed that the developers are passionate about the game and are committed to making it the best it can be.
Here are some of the features that will be available in the early access version of Hyper Light Breaker:
- Three biomes: The Forest, The Desert, and The Highlands.
- Three bosses: The Corrupted Heart, The Sandworm, and The Stormcaller.
- A variety of weapons, items, and abilities.
- A procedurally generated world.
- Online multiplayer.
The developers have also said that they plan to add more content to the game during early access, including new biomes, bosses, weapons, and abilities. They are also planning to improve the game’s balancing and performance.
If you are interested in playing Hyper Light Breaker in early access, you can wishlist the game on Steam. The game will be available for $19.99.