If My Heart Had Wings is a visual novel developed by Pulltop and published by MoeNovel. It was released in Japan on June 28, 2012, and internationally on June 28, 2013. The game is set in a small town on the coast of Japan, and follows the story of Aoi Minase, a young man who has returned home after a bicycle accident shatters his dreams of becoming a racer. Aoi meets Kotori Habane, a young girl who is stuck in a wheelchair, and they decide to revive their school’s glider-flying “Soaring Club” in order to realize their shared dream of flight.
The game is praised for its beautiful visuals, heartwarming story, and memorable characters. It has a score of 80 on Metacritic, and was nominated for the “Best Visual Novel” award at the 2013 Anime Awards.
The game is available on PC and Nintendo Switch. The average length of time to beat the main story is 21 hours, but it can take longer if you want to see all of the endings.
Here are some additional details about the game:
- The game is set in a fictional town called Kazami.
- The main characters are Aoi Minase, Kotori Habane, Amane Sumika, Hikari Tsutsui, and Minori Shirabe.
- The game has five different endings, one for each of the main characters.
- The game features a variety of side stories that can be unlocked by completing certain tasks.
- The game has a beautiful soundtrack that was composed by Manyo.
If you are looking for a heartwarming and inspiring visual novel, then highly recommend If My Heart Had Wings. It is a beautiful game with a great story and memorable characters.