Invincible: Guarding of the Globe is a free-to-play idle squad RPG game developed by Ubisoft. The game is set in the same universe as the Skybound comic and the Prime Video Series. Players will collect characters, manage their attack squad, and engage in superpowered, multi-battle action, and more through an original story.
The gameplay trailer for Invincible: Guarding of the Globe gives us a glimpse of the game’s features. We see players recruiting heroes from the Invincible universe, such as Omni-Man, Atom Eve, and Robot, and assembling them into a team. We also see the heroes fighting against villains in a variety of locations, including the city, the desert, and the forest.
The trailer also highlights the game’s idle features. Players can collect resources even when they are not playing the game, which they can then use to upgrade their heroes and equipment. This allows players to progress even if they do not have a lot of time to play.
Invincible: Guarding of the Globe is currently available in Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines for Android. A global launch is planned for later this year.
Here are some of the key features of Invincible: Guarding of the Globe:
- Collect and recruit over 50 heroes from the Invincible universe.
- Build your ultimate team and battle against villains in a variety of locations.
- Upgrade your heroes and equipment to become more powerful.
- Take advantage of idle features to collect resources even when you are not playing.
- Experience an original storyline that expands on the Invincible universe.
If you are a fan of the Invincible comics or the Prime Video series, then Invincible: Guarding of the Globe is a game that you should definitely check out. The game is free to play, so there is no risk in trying it out.