Ittle Dew is an action-adventure game developed by Swedish indie studio Ludosity. It was released for Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, and Nintendo Switch in 2013. The game is a self-described “Zelda-like”, with gameplay that is inspired by the Legend of Zelda series.
In Ittle Dew, players control Ittle Dew, a young adventurer who must explore an island in search of a magical artifact. The game features a variety of puzzles and enemies to overcome, as well as a large open world to explore. Players can choose to tackle the game’s dungeons in any order, and there are a variety of secrets to find along the way.
Ittle Dew received positive reviews from critics, with praise for its gameplay, puzzles, and humor. The game was also a commercial success, selling over 100,000 copies.
Here are some of the features of Ittle Dew:
- Classic Zelda-like gameplay
- Large open world to explore
- Variety of puzzles and enemies to overcome
- Secrets to find
- Humorous dialogue
- Positive reviews from critics
- Commercial success
If you are a fan of the Legend of Zelda series, or if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding action-adventure game, then Ittle Dew is definitely worth checking out.
Here are some links to where you can buy Ittle Dew:
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/241320/Ittle_Dew/
- GOG: https://www.gog.com/game/ittle_dew
- Nintendo Switch eShop: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/ittle-dew-switch/