Just Dance 2021 is a dance rhythm game developed and published by Ubisoft. It was released for the PlayStation 5 on November 12, 2020. The game features 40 new songs, including “Rain On Me” by Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande, “Kick It” by NCT 127, and “Ice Cream” by BLACKPINK x Selena Gomez. Players can dance to the songs using their smartphone with the Just Dance Controller app, or they can use the PlayStation Move controllers. The game also supports multiplayer, allowing up to six players to dance together.
Here are some of the features of Just Dance 2021 on PlayStation 5:
- 40 new songs: The game features 40 new songs, including chart-topping hits and popular dance tracks.
- Just Dance Controller app: Players can use their smartphone with the Just Dance Controller app to track their movements and score points.
- PlayStation Move controllers: Players can also use the PlayStation Move controllers to dance.
- Multiplayer: Up to six players can dance together in multiplayer mode.
- Just Dance Unlimited: Players can subscribe to Just Dance Unlimited to access over 600 songs from previous Just Dance games.
If you are looking for a fun and challenging dance game to play on your PlayStation 5, then Just Dance 2021 is a great option. The game has a wide variety of songs to choose from, and it supports multiplayer for up to six players. You can also subscribe to Just Dance Unlimited to access over 600 songs from previous Just Dance games.
Here are some additional details about Just Dance 2021 on PlayStation 5:
- The game requires a PlayStation 5 console, a PlayStation Network account, and a broadband internet connection.
- The game supports up to 6 players in multiplayer mode.
- The game is compatible with the PlayStation Move controllers and the Just Dance Controller app.
- The game includes a free 30-day trial of Just Dance Unlimited.