King Oddball is a puzzle game developed by 10tons Ltd. and released in 2012. The player controls a giant king who uses his tongue to swing a boulder back and forth. The goal of the game is to crush as many targets as possible with each boulder. Targets can be anything from humans to buildings, and the player is awarded extra boulders for crushing multiple targets in a single throw. The game has over 120 levels, each with its own unique challenges.
Here are the basic controls for King Oddball:
- Tap the screen to release the boulder.
- Hold your finger on the screen to swing the boulder back and forth.
- Swipe your finger left or right to change the direction of the swing.
The more targets you crush, the higher your score will be. You can also earn bonus points for completing challenges, such as crushing all the targets in a level or hitting a target with a ricochet.
King Oddball is a challenging but rewarding game that is perfect for fans of puzzle games. The simple controls make it easy to pick up and play, but the challenging levels will keep you coming back for more. If you’re looking for a fun and addictive puzzle game, then King Oddball is definitely worth checking out.
Here are some tips for playing King Oddball:
- Anticipate the bounce. When you release the boulder, it will bounce off of surfaces. Try to anticipate where the boulder will bounce and aim accordingly.
- Use the environment to your advantage. You can use structures to bounce the boulder off of, or to launch the boulder into the air.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment. There are many different ways to solve each level. Try different things and see what works best.
- Take your time. There’s no need to rush through the levels. Take your time and plan your shots carefully.
With a little practice, you’ll be crushing targets like a pro in no time!