Liking and Reacting to Posts on Facebook
Liking and reacting to posts on Facebook is a great way to show your friends and family that you enjoyed their content. You can like or react to any post on Facebook, including posts from friends, family, pages, and groups.
To like a post:
- Go to the post that you want to like.
- Click or tap the Like button below the post.
To react to a post:
- Go to the post that you want to react to.
- Hover over the Like button below the post.
- Click or tap one of the reaction buttons that appear.
The most popular reaction buttons are:
- Like: To show that you enjoyed the post.
- Love: To show that you really loved the post.
- Haha: To show that the post made you laugh.
- Wow: To show that the post impressed or surprised you.
- Sad: To show that the post made you feel sad.
- Angry: To show that the post made you feel angry.
You can also react to posts with custom stickers. To do this, click or tap the sticker icon below the post and select a sticker.
To change or remove your reaction to a post:
- Go to the post that you reacted to.
- Hover over your reaction below the post.
- Click or tap the X to remove your reaction, or click or tap a different reaction to change it.
To see who liked or reacted to a post:
- Go to the post that you want to see the likes and reactions for.
- Click or tap the number of likes and reactions below the post.
This will open a pop-up window that shows you who liked or reacted to the post. You can also see how many people liked or reacted to each reaction type.
Liking and reacting to posts is a great way to engage with your friends and family on Facebook. It’s also a way to show your support for the content that they share.